JANET WOLFF ( - )
Homepage (University of Manchester)
- Feminine Sentences: Essays on Women and Culture.
Berkeley: U of California P, 1990.
- Edited Works:
- The Culture of capital: Art, Power, and the Nineteenth-Century
Middle Class. Ed. Wolff and John Seed. Manchester:
Manchester UP, 1988.
- The Sociology of Literature : Theoretical Approaches.
Ed. Wolff and Jane Routh. Keele: U of Keele P, 1977.
- Selected Individual Works:
Aesthetics of Uncertainty.
New York: Columbia UP, 2008.
- AngloModern: Painting and Modernity in Britain and the United
States. Ithaca: Cornell UP, 2003.
- Resident Alien: Feminist Cultural Criticism. Yale UP,
- Aesthetics and the Sociology of Art. London: Allen
& Unwin, 1983. Rpt. Ann Arbor: U of Michigan P, 1993.
- The Social Production of Art. New York: New York UP,
- "Representation and Cultural Production." By Wolff,
Michèle Barrett, Philip Corrigan, and Annette Kuhn. Ideology and Cultural Production. Ed.
Barrett, Philip Corrigan, Annette Kuhn, and Janet Wolff. London: Croom Helm, 1979.
- Hermeneutic Philosophy and the Sociology of Art: an Approach
to Some of the Epistemological Problems of the Sociology of
Knowledge and the Sociology of Art and Literature. London:
Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1975.